UNC Charlotte will celebrate International Education Week, November 18 - 22, 2013, with a wide variety of special programming on campus to highlight efforts to support the internationalization and exchange efforts of our campus. The entire campus community is encouraged to participate in related events to celebrate the global village.
International Education Week reminds us that college and university campuses play a special part in shaping the awareness of our role in the world. During this week, students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to explore the value of education abroad, the richness that is brought into our classrooms and departments by international students and faculty, and the benefits derived from all international programs on campus.
Events will include:
- "Where in the World?" trivia contests
- Seminars to encourage students to pursue a career as a foreign language teacher
- The "Immigration Today" Film and Discussion Forum
- Workshops to find an internship abroad
- International coffee and tea tastings
- Study abroad workshops
To see the full schedule of events, visit the Office of International Programs' website.