Congratulations to the Class of 2015! You are the newest members of Niner Nation and we’re glad you Staked Your Claim to UNC Charlotte.
As you get started at the University, here are a few places you’ll want to visit online.
- Facebook: You should “like” your new University on Facebook if you haven’t already! Keep an eye on the great information, events and images, videos etc. on the page. Facebook is a good way to stay connected, get important information (including weather closings) and answers to questions! It’s your new “most important” Facebook page. Invite your friends to like us, too!
- Twitter: The main UNC Charlotte Twitter feed is everything you need to know about cool happenings on campus. From important dates to fun things to do, it’s all right here.
- YouTube: Your University is an official YouTube Educational Partner! There’s great video content here on everything from athletics to campus life.
- Auxiliary Services: Where do I get my mail? How much is a parking permit? What’s included in the meal plan? When’s the bookstore open? Where can I get a passport? All of this information and more is available through the Auxiliary Services website.
- Academic Calendar: If you need to know a date related to the academic year, you’ll find it here. It includes everything from the last day for drop/add to the final date to withdraw from a class. You should keep this nearby.
Welcome to the Niner Nation and we’ll see you on campus!